Please have your prescription available when you call, if you have one. Please note a prescription is not required to work with us.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and have them ready for your first visit.
- In case of an automobile accident, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Please be sure to be ready for your appointment a few minutes early and complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable, flexible clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas. Cotton clothing is preferred to optimize manual therapy interventions.