We are here to help you enjoy your life, strong, healed and pain-free as well as optimize your pregnancy, delivery and postpartum recovery! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at (971) 300-7128 or click here to request an in-home physical therapy appointment. Redefining Health Physical Therapy is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Redefining Health Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Please complete the registration below, and if you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and have them ready for your first appointment. If you do not have a printer at home please contact us right away so we can mail you a copy to prepare for your first visit.
Body Pain Chart
Privacy Notice Template
Before Your First Appointment
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on our first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Determine the best place in your home for treatment. You will want to be sure there is enough space to fit a 3×6 treatment table with room to work around it.
- Have your photo ID handy to scan.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Our physical therapist will arrive with his/her treatment table at the time of your visit or just a few minutes prior.
- You will meet with our physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your goals, medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during our next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with your physical therapist at your first visit. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible. In addition, we have found booking ahead creates optimal outcomes due to the consistent compounding effect of continuity, consistency and momentum.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.